How to have Good dreams
Have you been viewing bad dreams lately? Are you struggling with a horrible repetitive dream that trips you once every few days? Do you want to have Good dreams?
We human beings have mastered self deception to the extent that we learned how to build a lie, live it and believe it. Dream interpretation is one of the many misinterpreted sciences in our modern times and another of the most fields that people make oblivious conclusions about them then believe in them.
I got lots of mails from individuals telling me that whenever they notice someone dying in a dream he dies later on. My usual reaction to such an mail is “And how many times have you seen things occurring in dreams that never occurred in real life? ”
When interpretation dreams, lots of people try to link to the dream to their own world then trust in the link they created even though it has no scientific base. In this article I will describe what dreams really are and how you can have Good dreams.
What dreams actually mean?
If you loved this article and you simply would like to receive more info relating to http://xn—-wwf8calma5a8b7a4jib5rc7izd.net i implore you to visit the internet site.
Dream interpretation code:
* We dream of the present or past, not the future: Dreams are glare of situations that already occurred while you were awake. If you faced a stressful day or had a stressful week then the probability of seeing a bad dream will become very high.
2. We dream of Unmet needs: Unmet needs or chronic problems that were unable solved yet are one huge source of bad dreams and they are also one of the main causes of recurring dreams. Your own subconscious mind communicates with you when you are asleep in the form of dreams and it reminds you of your problems, unmet needs and the horrible situations you faced.
* We Dream in icons: The subconscious mind doesn’t get in touch with you directly but instead it decodes the message into symbols, for example if you are worried about a work associated problem you might dream that you showed up late to an exam. At the 1st glance the two situations might appear unrelated but when looking further much of that they are both a reflection associated with stress and anxiety.
* Everyone has his own set of symbols: I am sure you have visited one of those sites that told you that viewing a Dog is a Good sign because canines are loyal while seeing the cat is bad because cats and kittens are Evil. Sadly those people have got completely lost direction because if I actually fear dogs then surely seeing a dog in my dream is a rendering of my fears while with regard to someone else who loves dogs it will be a Good sign to see a Dog inside a dream. In short, dream interpretation web directories are nonsense unless the dictionary is aligned with your own belief program.
How to have Good dreams
Unlike common beliefs, Our dreams begin when we are awake not while we are asleep. If your life is filled with stress, unmet needs, problems that you might be ignoring or accumulated guilt that you never dealt with then surely your own dreams won’t be any better.
* Repair your life to have Good dreams: If you want to change your dreams from bad ones to Good ones then you should change your life first, solve your own problems, deal with stress and satisfy your unmet needs.
* Learn new skills and you will use them in your dreams: If you always dream that people are bullying you then as soon as you begin learning any martial art you will find that you are using it in the dream. Our thoughts searches its skill base to find out the right action to be taken in a dream and whenever we learn a new skill in real life its added to our own skill base and we can use this in a dream
* Sleeping situations affects the dreams: An test was done where bright light had been focused on the closed eye of a dreamer and the result was thinking that his house was burning!! (of course stress must have contributed to the dream but in addition, light additional the fire effect to the dream) Make sure that your bed, room and external environment supports a Good rest
* Our ears work whilst we are asleep so make sure you don’t listen to crap: People who sleep while watching TV receive messages that goes directly to their subconscious minds through their ears. Make sure you shut the television before you sleep and don’t watch crisis, horror or meaningless shows whilst before sleeping.
* Lucid dreaming: Yes there are techniques that can help you be in control of your dream while as being a sleep but I am completely against altering or blocking one of the most important communication channels between the subconscious thoughts and the conscious mind which is thinking